You would learn important things like:
* When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
* Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
* Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
* When it's in your best interest -- practice obedience.
* Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
* Take naps and stretch before rising.
* Run, romp, and play daily.
* Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
* Avoid biting, when a simple growl will do.
* On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
* On hot days, drink lots of water and
lay under a shady tree.
* When you're happy, dance around
and wag your entire body.
* No matter how often you're scolded,
don't buy into the guilt thing and
pout... run right back and make friends.
* Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
* Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you
have had enough.
* Be loyal.
* Never pretend to be something you're not.
* If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
* When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
This is an AWESOME post topic! I guess I'm just an old dog who enjoys the new tricks!
Hopes2seesu around Snick!
Love and light being, Teo Do (Re, Mi, Fa...)